For all your backcountry gear needs, checkout Backcountry.com
- Backpack* – 30-40 Litre, if snowboading then it must have a system to hold your snowboard and snowshoes.
- Touring Skis, Telemark Skis or Snowboard boots, poles, skins, avalanche beacon, shovel and probe.
- Gore-Tex jacket or similar
- Pants – suitable for touring up
- Warm Clothing – fleece jacket
- Warm Hat
- Sun Hat – light-weight, ball cap
- Two pairs of Gloves/Mitts – a light-weight pair for touring up and a warmer pair
- First Aid – Limited to personal medications (Epinepherine if you have allergies) (Your guide will have a first aid kit)
- Miscellaneous Personal Items – i.e. Camera
- Water Bottles and/or Thermos – 1-2 litres
- Lunch and Snacks