Powder Guides has partnered with Global Rescue Services which provides one of the most comprehensive travel insurance programs. Since 2004 Global Rescue has provided travel insurance as well as medical and evacuation responses all over the world. We strongly recommend purchasing Global Rescues Services for your next ski trip. Global Rescue Travel Insurance allows you to protect the cost of your trip and non-refundable travel expenses.
Unfortunately, unforeseen emergencies can occur. A Global Rescue membership will
provide you with 24 hour advisory services, field rescue (evacuation from your point of injury/illness to the nearest appropriate medical facility), and also evacuation to your home hospital of choice for continuing care all at no cost to you.
Membership starts at $119, with options of annual and family memberships.
Global Rescue Services Include:
- Trip cancellation insured up to $100,000
- Trip interruption insured up to 150% of trip cost insured
- Up to $2,500 for lost luggage/baggage delay
- $100,000 emergency medical coverage
- $100,000 common carrier AD&D coverage
- Up to $2,500 for sports equipment rental
- Cancel-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost (optional upgrade)
- Best-in-class Medical and Security Advisory Services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Industry-leading Field Rescue Services, evacuation and extraction services available to you
anytime, anywhere more than 100 miles from your home.
- Destination Reports and Real-time Event Monitoring via the Global Rescue Mobile App † ,including: Two-way in-app communications, geo-located check-ins, and immediate access to emergency assistance. Available for iOS (v.5 and above) and Android (v.4.4 and above) at the App Store and Google Play.
Signature Travel Insurance policies are prices on a trip by trip basis based on the duration and total cost of your trip. To learn more about Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance visit https://globalrescue.com/powderguides/